Laser Screed Hire
Murrumba Downs QLDRate and Review Business
6 Kate Court, <br>PO Box 271, North Lakes QLD 4509
Murrumba Downs QLD 4503
Port of Brisbane
We provide a service to screed concrete with our Laser Screed machine (including operator) for any sized concrete pour. Pour sizes can vary from 500m2 to 3,000m2 per day. Our machine is the Ligchine Screedsaver "Max" remote control.
Commercial concreting Commercial concreting companies Equipment hire companies Hire company Laser screed suppliers
Reliable, Accurate, Service
Why Choose Us
Quality work and reliable
Our Client Base
Commercial Commercial builders Commercial concreting Commercial concreting companies Concrete basketball court companies Concrete basketball court concreters Concrete tennis court companies Concrete tennis court concreters Concrete tennis court installations Concreters Individuals Public Warehouse concrete quotes Warehouse concreter Warehouse contracting companies
More on Us
If you need help to screed off large areas of concrete contact Lase Screed Hire! Reduce the number of skilled workers, Improve the accuracy and finish on your next large concrete pour.
For M2 wet hire rates, take a look at Laser Screed Hire
Laser Screed Hire are in demand because there is an increased demand for flatter and more level industrial floors. Laser screed models help contractors produce concrete floors that are flatter and stronger than those produced by more conventional screeding techniques. The new laser screen technology they utilise has changed the concrete industry by raising the standards and client expectations for concrete floors.
Laser Screed Hire excel on surfaces where greater accuracy is required such as tennis and basketball courts, warehouse and showroom floors, or carparks and commercial buildings.
What are the Benefits of Using Laser Screed Hire?
Laser Screed Hire offer many benefits for concrete contractors when compared to manual screeding techniques:
- Flatter floors – One of the greatest benefits of Laser Screed Hire is that they can achieve laser-precise flatness and levelness every single time. Floors are typically flatter, stronger, and more level than those produced by conventional methods.
- Less manual effort – Laser Screed Hire allow you to get more work done with fewer workers because the equipment is doing the majority of the strenuous work. This helps increase efficiency on the jobsite as larger daily placements can be completed with fewer workers.
- Greater accuracy – Laser Screed Hire help assure you, the concrete contractor, achieve greater accuracy on every job. This increases customer satisfaction and can lead to further profitability.
- Faster placement – Laser Screed Hire's equipment can easily move around jobsite obstacles and eliminate most framework. This means that more floor or paving can be placed each day, helping you meet schedule deadlines or even surpass them.
All of these benefits allow you to increase productivity, efficiency, and quality of each and every job. Using Laser Screed Hire can also lead to a reduction in labor costs since the technology allows for faster placement and reduced manual labor. Ultimately, laser screeds can help concrete contractors increase their profits as they are able to produce better quality work in less time.
Why not check in with Laser Screed Hire for a quote on your next tennis court or sporting complex?
Here's how easy it is with Laser Screed Hire
Our teams use:
• Ligchine Laser Guided Screed
• Ride-on trowelling machine
• Laser levelling for Skid Steer
• High quality grade laser transmitters
• Numerous walk-behind trowelling machines
• Channel float