Coastwide Readymix Concrete
West Gosford NSWRate and Review Business
4 Apollo Close
West Gosford NSW 2250
Coastwide Readymix Concrete supplies local, state and national customers with readymix concrete and quarry products. Facilities include computerised batching plants at Gosford, Somersby and Warnervale servicing the entire Central Coast. Coastwide also operate a river gravel quarry at Allworth, NSW, supplying river sand and gravel throughout the Hunter, Central Coast and Sydney regions.
Concrete plant recyclers Concrete plant supplies Concrete plants readymix Concrete quotes Concrete recyclers Concrete truck hire companies Concrete truck wet hire Quarries Quarry companies Readymix concrete plants
Coastwide Readymix Concrete staff receive ongoing training in all aspects of concrete technology and have the ability to find solutions to the most difficult of issues relating to mix designs, delivery schedules and specific customer requirements. Regardless of the size of your job, Coastwide Readymix Concrete staff are contactable at any time and are there to help your project running smoothly.
Our Network - Who We Recommend
Allworth Quarry, Cement Australia, CCS, Coastwide Recycling
Why Choose Us
We have a large fleet of modern concrete trucks enable Coastwide Readymix Concrete to provide outstanding customer service. This fleet ensures constant reliability, allowing for the delivery of high quality concrete products. Coastwide Readymix Concrete's fleet of trucks, ranging from 2.4 & 3.0m3 mini trucks to 6.0 & 7.0m3 maxi trucks, enable Coastwide Readymix Concrete to competitively supply concrete to the largest infrastructure projects while continuing to supply smaller projects.
Our Client Base
Blockfill concreters Bridge building concreters Car park concreters Civil Building companies Commercial builders Commercial concreting Commercial concreting companies Concrete Concrete plants readymix Concreters Public Residential Residential Builders
More on Us
Coastwide operates three modern batching plants covering the entire Central Coast. We offer a wide variety of ready-mix concrete products, ranging from the standard grades through to high performance and speciality products including-
- Standard Mixes – Coastwide offer a full range of standard concrete mixes, offering numerous strengths and aggregate sizes. All mixes are developed to Australian Standards (AS1379) and stringent testing and quality control programs offer all customers absolute piece of mind.
- Colour-Through Concrete – We also carry a large range of colours for Colour-Through Concrete in stock. In the event that we don’t have the exact colour you’re after, we offer very quick turnaround time on our entire range. We can even have a colour custom made specifically for your project (minimum quantities apply) . Please click on the following link for a full colour chart. http://www.concretecoloursystems.com.au/media/user_files/downloads/domesticbrochure.pdf
CCS "Yorkstone" Colour-Through used in various cycleways, footpaths, ect, for Gosford City Council.
- Exposed Aggregate Mixes – Coastwide carries a range of different materials for exposed aggregate projects. Should you find a specific aggregate elsewhere you would prefer, Coastwide can custom make a mix design for your project. You can even combine this with our Colour-Through mixes to tailor a result specifically to your needs.
Denman Round River Gravel Cowra White Quartz Marangaroo
Stamp finished concrete.
Email Us for a concrete quotation on your next exposed aggregate project on the Central Coast!
- Roads & Traffic Authority approved mixes – Coastwide can provide customers with a large range of mixes tested and approved for use on projects for the New South Wales Roads And Traffic Authority. Information on these mixes can be found on the RTA Approved Concrete Mix Register http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/doingbusinesswithus/downloads/apprv_conc_mix.pdf or contact our friendly staff for further details.
Coastwide are proud to be supplying specialist high strength concrete to the RTA,
Pacific Hwy Kariong upgrade project.
- Green Concrete – Coastwide are proud to offer a new and exciting range of Green Concrete mixes to our customers. Green Concrete replaces various virgin materials, for recycled and waste materials. Fully NATA tested and certified, Green Concrete not only meets Australian Standards, but provides customers with an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional concrete.
- Specialty Concrete – Coastwide offer an ever growing range of mixes for specialist jobs including:
- Reduced line pump mixes, allowing concrete to be pumped through reduced sized pump lines, and over very long distances.
- Kerb & gutter mixes for specialist contractor placement.
Machine placed Kerb & Gutter mix, a Coastwide specialty.
- Various “Spray on concrete” mixes for a range of jobs including
pools, retaining walls and drains.
Coastwide has specialist spray on mixes for various applications.
- High early strength mixes, for projects requiring a specific compressional in a specific time frame.
- Core fill mixes in various strengths and aggregate sizes.
- Should you have a project requiring a mix that we don’t currently offer, our technical staff can custom design a mix specifically for your project just email us to discuss.
- Custom Concrete - Coastwide are the specialists when it comes to custom concrete mixes. With a large range of decorative aggregates and colour-through options avaliable, we can tailor make a mix specifically for your project.
Marangaroo Exposed with:
CCS "Pewter" Colour-Through, and with CCS "Gipsy" Colour-Through.
Marangaroo Exposed with CCS "Pewter" Colour-Through. Finished result.
Whatever your concrete project if you need concrete on the
Central Coast of NSW CALL Coastwide Concrete