Published on 6/19/2017
Published by email@example.com
EMesh by Fibercon
Concrete consultant Tony Collister discusses EMesh by Fibercon, and his life in and away from concrete
A Guest Interview with Tony Collister, concrete consultant for EMesh manufactured by Fibercon : https://www.concretebroker.com.au/Fibercon
1. What for you is the best part about working in the concrete industry?
Working in the concrete industry gives you a sense of achievement as you can see the physical fruits of your work
2. What’s the worst day you ever had working in the concrete industry?
A long time ago the forman made a level mistake and we had to shovel 10m3 into a kibble after it was already placed and screeded
3. What’s the best decision you’ve made since commencing in the concrete industry?
Joining Fibercon and developing our 100%recycled fibres called Emesh
4. What makes your business unique and makes you stand out from the competition ? eg., personal service, good products, experience, size, professionalism, or market niche
At Fibercon we have the experience of both practical concrete and engineering so we understand your project from conception all the way through the construction process to completion. we aim to make our clients happy by surpassing their expectations
5. Why should the public and your business colleagues choose to work with your business?
Its simple we offer quality products with backup service and are leaders in our field
we help to reduce your CO2 footprint with Emesh and at the same time reduce your costs a win win solution
6. When not working in the concrete industry how do you spend your free time?
Family and music are my interests
7. If you could pick one person, who do you most admire in life?
8. If you retired from the concrete industry tomorrow, what would you be doing?
Travelling the world
Related Articles :
A guest interview with Michael Davidson of Reoplus : https://www.concretebroker.com.au/Blog/View/74
A guest interview with Tim Harrison of Concrete Broker : https://www.concretebroker.com.au/Blog/View/58
SOCIAL MEDIA IS A BRILLIANT WAY TO GROW YOUR PRESENCE ONLINE AND BE FOUND IN 2017
www.concretebroker.com.au is your online partner. We promote concrete businesses and help them grow their customer base
INCREASE YOUR MARKET SHARE WITH YILN
Have your cake and eat it too with the concretebroker marketing mix - YILN.
Learn how concretebroker.com.au can help to reach your audience, get more customers and grow your market share by
optimising your online presence.
WELCOME TO CONCRETEBROKER
www.concretebroker.com.au is an online hub for the concrete and associated industries connecting you, the public to all the information, tools and resources you require to purchase and pour concrete
Tags: emesh environment guest interview steel fibres steel reinforcing