Published on 6/8/2017
Published by email@example.com
Lets catch up with Shane Crowe of SC Concreting and Labour Hire p/l
A guest interview with one of our latest members, concreter Shane Crowe
IN AN EFFORT TO GET TO KNOW OUR MEMBERS BETTER AND TO GIVE A HUMAN ELEMENT TO OUR BUSINESS PROFILES WE OFFER A GUEST INTERVIEW
Today we catch up with Shane Crowe of SC Concreting and Labour Hire p/l
1. What for you is the best part about working in the concrete industry?
Being outdoors and the challenge of some jobs
2. What’s the worst day you ever had working in the concrete industry?
Every days it rains, when pouring
3. What’s the best decision you’ve made since commencing in the concrete industry?
Don’t employ friends or family
4. What makes your business unique and makes you stand out from the competition ? eg.,
personal service, good products, experience, size, professionalism, or market niche
Wanting to please with fast reliable service of a high standard
5. Why should the public and your business colleagues choose to work with your business?
Because I’m a fair loyal person with country values
6. When not working in the concrete industry how do you spend your free time?
Kids football, relaxing, fishing and camping
7. If you could pick one person, who do you most admire in life?
My Dad, he’s my hero
8. If you retired from the concrete industry tomorrow, what would you be doing?
Relaxing and travelling around Australia
Related Articles :
A guest Interview with Dean Veal : http://www.concretebroker.com.au/Blog/View/29
A guest interview with Micheal Davidson : http://www.concretebroker.com.au/Blog/View/74
Tags: concrete Australia concrete driveways concreter concreters driveway concreter guest interview SC Concrete shed slabs